Broccoli is one of the vegetables that are believed to have a myriad of health benefits for the body. Where this one vegetable can be consumed raw, can even be processed or processed into a variety of dishes that are so delicious, delicious and delicious. A known vegetable that this one is very powerful to prevent lung cancer, prostate cancer, and stomach cancer.
It is no secret that broccoli is said to be a vegetable that contains many benefits. Relatives of cauliflower or cauliflower are rich in provitamin a, vitamin c and folic acid. Not only that, broccoli also contains many major minerals such as potassium, potassium, calcium, iron, and selenium. Even other compounds can be found on this one vegetable.
Although broccoli is rich in benefits, in fact, broccoli also has flaws, where vegetables are famous one can not be durable or easily rotten and easily damaged. Broccoli does not have a long enough storage time, therefore you should be able to choose broccoli properly when buying it either in the market or in the supermarket. This is so that you do not get stuck when choosing, if you are able to choose broccoli properly then this can also help broccoli remain fresh and durable. However, for now, you all do not feel worried because on this occasion we will describe what kind of tips to choose fresh and healthy broccoli:
- When choosing broccoli, you are expected to choose broccoli in a dry state because broccoli that contains water will cause broccoli quickly rot.
- Pay attention to the flower. Choose broccoli with a dense bud and bud, with a green color that is still compact and dark.
- Do not buy broccoli that contains blackish or yellowish spots. Because the black and yellow spots are usually caused by dirt, foul point or wilting.
- When buying broccoli in the market or in the supermarket, you should never hesitate to use your sense of smell. It aims to recognize the symptoms of invisible decay.
- Meanwhile, to find out whether the broccoli that you buy fresh or just the opposite, you can press the stem over broccoli by using the fingertips. Fresh broccoli usually has sticks that are still hard or not soft.
- That’s the tips you can apply when you want to choose broccoli.semoga with this tips you no longer stuck when choosing broccoli.