Caring for rabbits for beginners is actually one of the important aspects that must be taken care of, as pets such as rabbits themselves can indeed be said to be vulnerable to sickness and also death. Many beginners are certainly not specific from these types of pets, so no wonder if there are also many beginners who lose their pet rabbits due to wrong in daily care. Tips to maintain rabbits for beginners
- If your rabbit already looks lethargic and not enthusiastic then you should continue to be suspicious and pay attention, especially if the rabbit is not willing to eat it can be ascertained whether the rabbit was or will be sick. The first step that must be taken when finding the condition is to separate the rabbits from the herd, and the display uses a small cage that can be stored inside the house so as not to get too exposed to wind or bad weather.
- Make sure also in the cage there is clean water to drink enough rabbits because the intake of minerals that are needed by every living creature is no exception to the sick rabbits.
- The next step is the provision of drugs for rabbits, in general, drugs for rabbits such as Panacur, Baytril or me that is an oral medication or medicine to drink, so from the benefits to working around it to be eaten by the rabbit is put together with the food given.
- If the rabbit does not want to eat, then make a delicious meal by feeding it directly by force but softly and slowly, because if not the same intake of eating at all then certainly whether the rabbit will not heal and even death.
- If with the above steps still no change then quickly go directly to the vet near your home.
Similarly above is a little review about some tips rabbit ailing illness that we know together, hopefully, a little pet care information above can help as well as useful for you all.